Thursday, September 15, 2011

How to change a clutch clip on a 405?

The first answerer has DELETED his worthless answer already!



I went to the website suggested above my answer, and found NOTHING! except the question...%26quot;How to change a clutch clip%26quot;. No helpful advice. No text at all. Am I missing something?



I have a 1989 Peugeot 405, and do ALL my mechanics. There is a clutch cable, a clutch pedal, a clutch lever. Internally (in the clutch housing, removing the gearbox) there is a release bearing, a driven plate, and a heavy clutch spring.



What is a clip? and where is it? The %26quot;TOP CONTRIBUTOR%26quot; in the Peugeot category, who owns a 405, and with years of experience would like to know.

Thanks.
How to change a clutch clip on a 405?
I will write to you tomorrow...merry Christmas

Report Abuse

  • windows live
  • database
  •